According to the instructions of Syedna Hadhrat Khalifatul Masih V (atba) local Waqfe Nau Committees have been established in those local Jama`ats where there are 10 or more Waqifeene Nau.
Following are the members of the committee:
- President as Chairman
- Secretary Waqfe Nau as Secretary
- Secretary Ta`leem — Member
- Qaid, Khuddamul Ahmadiyya — Member
- Sadr, Lajna Imaillah — Member
- Murrabee (under whose jurisdiction that Jama`at falls) — Member
The job of such a committee is to oversee the work of Waqfe Nau in their Jama`at, for the proper upbringing, training, guidance and counseling of Waqifeen-e Nau.
- Chairman, Local Waqfe Nau Committee.
- To ensure that the files of each Waqfe Nau are updated with their health and academic records, and record are maintained by the local Secretary Waqfe Nau.
- To ensure that Local Waqfe Nau classes are held.
- To ensure that Syllabus according to age is being learned.
- To ensure that Urdu Classes are being held.
- To ensure that the conduction of National Waqfe Nau Testing program are met.
- To ensure that support for the Regional Waqfe Nau Programs is provided.
- To ensure that support for the events of Waqfe Nau Awareness Day – First Sunday of April is provided.
- To ensure that the submission of Quarterly Report Form to NHQ is being carried out.