By the Grace of Allah, there will be in-person Waqf-e-Nau classes, for boys and girls, in Dallas and Maryland Inshallah, with Hazrat Khalifatul Masih (aba). All parents & Waqifeen are encouraged to pray for the health & safety of Hazrat Khalifatul Masih (aba). Moreover, we should focus on Istighfar & offer Nawafil for the success of the classes & the trip of our beloved Imam.
Those flying in from the West coast are encouraged to attend the Dallas Class. Update (9/17/2022): Vaccination is not required to attend the class, but one must pass a Covid Test the day of the class.
After registration, if you want to ask a Question to Huzur (aba), please email email@example.com
When and where the Waqf-e-Nau classes will be held:
- Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at Bait-ul-Ikram Mosque, Dallas TX
- For Waqifaat-e-Nau (Girls)
- For Waqifeen-e-Nau (Boys)
- Wednesday, October 12th, 2022 at Baitur Rahman Mosque, Silver Spring, MD
- For Waqifaat-e-Nau (Girls)
- For Waqifeen-e-Nau (Boys)
What are the age requirements:
- Any Waqf-e-Nau aged 12 & over can register and attend the classes. (Waqf-e-Nau should be born on or before October 1st, 2010). You must be at least 12 years old on or before October 1st, 2022, with a valid Waqfe Nau ID.
Is registration required?
- Yes, registration is required to attend the Waqf-e-Nau Classes. The registration deadline is 10 days prior to the specific class (subject to change).
- Dallas class deadline to register: 09/25/2022
- Baitur Rahman class Deadline to register: 10/02/2022
- All Waqifeen-e-Nau, that meet the criteria, can register for the location closest or most feasible to them. However, preference will be given to those living in the local Jama’at or region.
I don't know my (my child's) Waqf-e-Nau ID:
- Please search in your email or ask Local Secretary Waqf-e-Nau. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, please note that your request may be delayed due to an increased influx of questions.
- If you are unsure about your Waqf-e-Nau status or have recently immigrated to the USA, please reach out to your local Waqf-e-Nau Secretary and fill out the following information:
Can I present at the class:
- 9/14/2022 Update: Auditions are closed.
Can I ask questions to Huzur-e-Anwar (aba):
- Yes, we encourage Waqifeen-e-Nau to start thinking about questions. Please send your questions as soon as possible to email@example.com
- Please be mindful that the question you are asking has not been addressed by Huzur (aba) in virtual classes or meetings aired on MTA International.
What is the duration of the classes:
- Each class for Waqifeen-e-Nau and Waqifaat-e-Nau is scheduled for One-Hour but is subject to change without any notice.
Do I need my Photo AMC ID Card to enter the class:
- Yes. If you don’t have one, please fill out the form T7 at https://chanda.ahmadiyya.us/tajneed immediately.
- If you do not bring a valid AMC ID, You may have to wait for the on-site Tajneed Department staff to print one for you. This is contingent on Tajneed Staff availability on the day of the Class as well as how busy they are. Without a valid AMC ID, you may not be allowed to sit in the class.
Is there a dress code:
- Yes. More info will be provided once you are confirmed for the class.
What are the COVID-19 protocols:
- Update (9/17/2022): Vaccination is not required to attend the class, but one must pass a Covid Test the day of the class.
- Must wear a mask.
- Must go through mandatory COVID-19 testing on the day of the class at the Mosque.
- Bring a Rapid Covid Test Kit
- COVID-19 protocols are developed and conducted by the National Amoore Ama department & subject to change.
- Please order a Free Covid-19 testing Kit here https://special.usps.com/testkits and bring it with you to Dallas or Baitur Rahman. Do NOT use the Covid Test Kit until you are asked to. The Free federal program ends this Friday, Sept 2. You will need these for upcoming classes with Huzur (aba). Otherwise, you will end up purchasing your own kit at an area pharmacy, or on-site ($10 each). You may also get them for free from insurance if they are offering such testing kits. The Jamaat will pay for on-site tests if you cannot afford them.
Do we know the Time of the Waqf-e-Nau Classes:
- The class times are not final yet, however, they are expected to be around 5:30 p.m. Waqifeen-e-Nau should arrive at the Mosque at least 4 hours prior to the class. More information will be shared inshallah.
Where can I get the Excuse Letter for School:
Can non-Waqifeen-e-Nau attend the classes:
- No, only Waqfeen with verified Waqf-e-Nau ID may attend.
Can parents of the Waqifeen-e-Nau attend the classes:
- No, the classes are for Waqifeen-e-Nau only. However, Waqifeen-e-Nau with a special need can reach out to National Secretary Waqf-e-Nau.
I am flying in or driving in for the class, What do I need to keep in mind:
- Waqifeen-e-Nau should arrive in the general vicinity the night before, then the mosque site in the morning (4 hours before), and plan to depart from the vicinity at the earliest the morning following the class.
- Primary & backup presenters will be asked to arrive a day early.
Can I attend both Waqf-e-Nau Classes:
- Ideally, you should attend the class closer to your region first. Waqifeen-e-Nau who are flying in should try Dallas class first.
- We anticipate Baitur Rahman’s class to be at or beyond capacity which makes Dallas class to be more exclusive and a better opportunity for those flying in or coming from a longer distance.
- Preference will be given to those who are attending only one class. However, You are asked for your personal preference in the registration process. Please note that your spot in the preferred class is NOT Guaranteed until it is approved by the National Team. Due to the Covid Protocols & limited space, priority will be given to those who have never attended a class with Huzur (aba), registration date, & residence in the Local Jama’at or region, etc…
- If you had attended the Dallas Class, we may rescind your invitation from Baitur Rahman Class, even before the start of the class. This includes even if you had received a “conditional confirmation”. Due to capacity and Covid guidelines we may not know until the start of the class.
Is accommodation or Transportation provided by Jama’at:
- No. Waqifeen-e-Nau and their parents are expected to arrange their own transportation & accommodation.
- Mosque Address for Dallas:
- 1850 Hedgcoxe Rd. Allen, TX 75013
- Mosque Address for Maryland:
- 15000 Good Hope Rd, Silver Spring, MD 20905
- Parents can work with their Local Sadr Jama’at, Local Waqf-e-Nau Secretary, Local Lajna Sadr, & Muavina Sadr for Waqf-e-Nau to arrange group travel & accommodations.
- In case of any financial assistance is needed for your travel, please reach out to your Local Sadr Jama’at.
What Happens After I register:
- Your Waqf-e-Nau status will be validated & a “conditional” approval will be granted. If a Waqf-e-Nau does not know their Waqf-e-Nau ID or has recently immigrated to the USA, please reach out to your local Waqf-e-Nau Secretary and fill out the following information:
- Approvals to sit in a class are based on many factors and could change.
- Potential presenters will go through auditions.
- All class participants will go through mandatory Zoom Calls to prepare for the class, including etiquettes of being / presenting / speaking to Huzoor (aba)
Who do I contact if I have any questions:
Can a Waqf-e-Nau from Canada or outside of the USA attend the class:
- Update 09/18/2022: Jamia Students from the USA who are studying in Jamia Canada will NOT be allowed to sit in the USA Waqifeen-e-Nau Class.
- No. Classes are for USA Waqifeen-e-Nau Only.
Can an exemption be granted for a Waqf-e-Nau if not eligible:
- Islam’s core principle is fairness, hence, if a Waqf-e-Nau is not eligible to attend a class due to Covid or age limits, we will not be able to accommodate such requests.
- Anyone who fails to register by the deadline (including being unaware of the classes being organized), will not be allowed to sit in the class. As a Waqf-e-Nau or a parent of a Waqf-e-Nau, we need to demonstrate extra responsibility by dedicating our children to this blessed scheme.
Social Media Guidelines:
- Please do not post specific details about the class (timings, etc.) on your social media handles.
- I have read ALL FAQs
- Please note that COVID-19 safety protocols, schedule, duration, attendance limitations, and date/time of the classes are subject to change at any time.
- Failure to attend mandatory meetings without approval may result in the Waqf-e-Nau being unable to attend the class. Parents should take special note of this to avoid any grievances afterward.
- Waqifeen-e-Nau selected to present in front of Huzur-e-Anwar (aba) are not guaranteed to present until the actual class start time. Parents should take special note of this to avoid any grievances afterward.